防御方式问卷(DSQ-88)
年龄日期
姓名_________性别请仔细阅读每一个问题,然后根据自己的实际情况认真填写,不要去猜测怎样才是正确的答案,因为这里不存在正确或错误的问题,也无故意捉弄人的问题。
每个问题有9个答案分别用1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9来表示。
(1完全反对 2、很反对 3、比较反对 4、稍微反对 5、既不反对也不同意 6、稍微同意 7、比较同意 8、很同意 9、完全同意)
序号 条目 评分
1 我从帮助他人中获得满足,而如果这种满足感被从我者拿走,我会变得抑郁。
I get satisfaction from helping others and if this were taken away from me I would get depressed. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2 人们常说我是个爱生闷气的人。
People often call me a sulker. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
3 我可以心里不去想某个难题,直到我有时间来处理它。
I’m able to keep a problem out of my mind until I have time to deal with it. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
4 我总是被不公平地对待。
I’m always treated unfairly. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
焦虑,。
5 我通过做一些建设性和创造性的事情,如绘画、做木工活等,来解决自己的I work out my anxiety through doing something constructive and creative like painting or woodwork. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
6 偶尔,我把一些今天该做的事情推迟到明天。
Once in a while I put off until tomorrow what I ought to do today. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
7 我总是卷入到同类的受挫情境中,而我不知道为什么。
I keep getting into the same type of frustrating situations and I don’t know why. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
8 我能够相当轻松地嘲笑我自己。
I’m able to laugh at myself pretty easily. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
9 我受到挫折时,表现就像个孩子。
I act like a child when I’m frustrated 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 我非常羞于面对别人维护我的权益。
I’m very shy about standing up for my rights with people.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 我比我认识的大多数人都强 。
I am superior to most people I know.1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
12 人们倾向于虐待我 。
People tend to mistreat me. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
13 如果某人骗了我,偷了我的钱,我宁愿他得到帮助,而不是受惩罚 。
If someone mugged me and stole my money, I’d rather he’d be helped than punished 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
14 偶尔,我想一些坏得不能说出口的事情。
Once in a while I think of things too bad to talk about. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
15 偶尔,我因下流笑话而大笑 。
Once in a while I laugh at a dirty joke. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
16 人们说我像一只驼鸟,把自己的头埋入沙中。换句话说,我倾向于忽略不愉快的事实,就像它们不存在一样。
People say I’m like an ostrich with my head buried in the sand. In other words, I tend to ignore unpleasant facts as if they didn’t exist. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
17 我阻止自己在竞争全力以赴。
I stop myself from going all out in a competition 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
18 我常感到比和我在一起的人强。
I often feel superior to people I’m with. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
19 某人正在从感情上剥夺我所得到的一切。
Someone is robbing me emotionally of all I’ve got. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
20 我有时发怒。
I get angry sometimes. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
21 我时常被驱使着做出冲动行为。
I often am driven to act impulsively 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
22 我宁愿挨饿,也不愿被迫吃东西。
I’d rather starve than be forced to eat. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
23 我忽略危险,似乎我是超人。
I ignore danger as if I were Superman. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
24 我以有贬低别人威望的能力而自豪。
I pride myself on my ability to cut people down to size. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
25 人们告诉我:我有被害情结。
People tell me I have a persecution complex. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
26 有时感觉不好时,我就发脾气。
Sometimes when I am not feeling well I am cross. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
27 当某些事情使我烦恼时,我常常冲动行事。
I often act impulsively when something is bothering me. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
28 当遇事不顺心时,我的身体就会有毛病
I get physically ill when things aren’t going well for me. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
29 我是一个很有自制力的人。
I’m a very inhibited person 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
30 我真是一个不得志的艺术家。
I’m a real put-down artist. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
31 我不总是说真话。
I do not always tell the truth. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
32 当我感到受伤时,我就会从人群中退缩。
I withdraw from people when I feel hurt. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
33 我常常逼自己逼过头,以至于其他人不得不为我设定限制。
I often push myself so far that other people have to set limits for me. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
34 我的朋友们把我看做小丑。
My friends see me as a clown. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
35 在我愤怒的时候,我常常退缩。
I withdraw when I’m angry 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
36 我常对人们保持警惕,而结果发现这些人对我比较友好,和我当初怀疑的不一样。
I tend to be on my guard with people who turn out to be more friendly than I would have suspected. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
37 我已获得特殊的才能,足以使我毫无问题地渡过一生。
I’ve got special talents that allow me to go through life with no problems. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
38 有时,在选举的时候,我会选我几乎不了解的人。
Sometimes at elections I vote for men about whom I know very little. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
39 我常常不能按时赴约。
I’m often late for appointments.1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
40 我更多通过做白日梦解决问题,而不是在现实生活中解决它们。
I work more things out in my daydreams than in my real life. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
41 我很羞于靠近人们。
I’m very shy about approaching people. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
42 我什么都不怕。
I fear nothing 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
43 有时我认为我是个天使,有时我认为我是个恶魔。
Sometimes I think I’m an angel and other times I think I’m a devil. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
44 在比赛时,我更想赢而不是输。
I would rather win than lose in a game. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
45 在我愤怒的时候,我变得很会挖苦人。
I get very sarcastic when I’m angry. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
46 在我受伤时,我就公开反击。
I get openly aggressive when I feel hurt. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
47 我相信当我受伤时,我应该做到别人打你左脸,你就转过右脸给他打。
I believe in turning the other cheek when someone hurts me. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
48 我不是每天读报时每个版面都读。
I do not read every editorial in the newspaper every day. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
49 我悲伤时,就会退缩。
I withdraw when I’m sad. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
50 我对性问题感到害羞
I’m shy about sex. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
51 我总是感到我所认识的某个人像个保护神。
I always feel that someone I know is like a guardian angel. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
52 我的哲学是:“非理勿听,非理勿做,非理勿视”。
My philosophy is “Hear no evil, do no evil, see no evil.” 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
53 对我来说,人们要么是好人,要么是坏人。
As far as I’m concerned, people are either good or bad. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
54 如果我的上司烦我,我可能会在工作中制造错误或磨洋工,以报复他。
If my boss bugged me, I might make a mistake in my work or work more slowly so as to get back at him. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
55 每个人都和我对着干。
Everyone is against me. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
56 我努力对那些我不喜欢的人表示友好。
I try to be nice to people I don’t like. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
57 如果我乘坐的飞机的一个发动机失灵;我就会非常紧张。
I would be very nervous if an airplane in which I was flying lost an engine. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
58 我认识这样一个人,他什么都能做而且做得绝对合理正直 。
There is someone I know who can do anything and who is absolutely fair and just. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
59 我能克制住我的感情,如果流露出它们,会妨碍我正在做的事情的话。
I can keep the lid on my feelings if it would interfere with what I’m doing if I were to let them out. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
60 有些人正在密谋要害我。
Some people are plotting to kill me. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
61 我通常可以看到困境中有趣的一面,虽然从另一角度去看,这个困境是痛苦的。
I’m usually able to see the funny side of an otherwise painful predicament. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
62 在我不得不去做一些我不愿做的事情时,就头痛
I get a headache when I have to do something I don’t like. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
63 我常常发现我对那些理应愤怒的人,表示很友好。
I often find myself being very nice to people who by all rights I should be angry at. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
64 “发现人人身上那一点好的方面”,这种事情是不存在的,如果你不好,那么你一切都不好。
There’s no such thing as “finding a little good in everyone.” If you’re bad, you’re all bad. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
65 我们永远都不应该对那些我们不喜欢的人表示愤怒。
We should never get angry at people we don’t like. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
66 我确信生活对我是不公正的。
I am sure I get a raw deal from life. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9