量表
指导语
These are questions concerning your thoughts and feelings about yourself and relationships with others. Please read each statement carefully and decide how much the statement is generally true of you on a 1 (nor at all) to 6 (very) scale. If you believe that an item does not pertain to you (e.g., you are not currently married or in a committed relationship, or one or both of your parents are deceased), please answer the item according to your best guess about what your thoughts and feelings would be in that situation. Be sure to answer every item and try to be as honest and accurate as possible in your responses.
以下问题是关于您与他人关系中您的想法和感受。请仔细阅读每个语句,并决定多少语句一般是真实的1(完全不是)至6(非常正确)程度。如果您认为项目不属于你(例如,您目前没有结婚或在承诺的关系,或一个或两个你的父母已经不在),请回答该项目,按照您的情形中的的想法和感受做出您最好的猜,。请务必回答每一个项目,并尝试在你的反应是诚实和尽可能准确。
1~6的6级评分 1——完全不是这样 6——非常真实
1. People have remarked that I'm overly emotional.
人们说我过于情绪化。
2. I have difficulty expressing my feelings to people I care for.
我对我所关心的人表达感情有困难。
3. I often feel inhibited around my family.
我经常感到受家里人的限制
4. I tend to remain pretty calm even under stress.
即便在压力下,我往往保持很冷静
5. I'm likely to smooth over or settle conflicts between two people whom I care about.
我貌似能顺利解决我所关心的两个人之间的冲突。
6. When someone close to me disappoints me, I withdraw from him or her for a time.
当与我亲近的人令我失望,我会暂时撤回
7. No matter what happens in my life, I know that I'll never lose my sense of who I am.
无论我的生活中发生了什么,我知道我永远不会丧失我是谁的感受
8. I tend to distance myself when people get too close to me.
当人们过度的与我接近,我倾向于疏远。
9. It has been said (or could be said) of me that I am still very attached to my parent(s).
(或许)可以说我仍然太依附于我的父母。
10. I wish that I weren't so emotional.
我希望我不是那么情绪化
11. I usually do not change my behavior simply to please another person.
通常,我不会为了取悦他人而改变我的行为。
12. My spouse or partner could not tolerate it if I were to express to him or her my true feelings about some things.
如果我向我的配偶或合伙人表达我真实的感受,他们会无法忍受。
13. Whenever there is a problem in my relationship, I'm anxious to get it settled right away.
每当我的人际关系有一个问题时,我会急着要马上解决。
14. At times my feelings get the best of me and I have trouble thinking clearly.
当我的情绪占优势的时候,我在清晰的思考上会有困难。
15. When I am having an argument with someone, I can separate my thoughts about the issue from my feelings about the person.
当我在与他人争论时,我无法将我对此事的想法与我对他的情绪分开。
16. I'm often uncomfortable when people get too close to me.
人们太接近我的时候我会感到不舒服。
17. It's important for me to keep in touch with my parents regularly.
对我来说,经常的与父母保持联络很重要。
18. At times, I feel as if I'm riding an emotional roller coaster.
有时,我觉得自己似乎坐在情绪的过山车上。
19. There's no point in getting upset about things I cannot change.
为我所不能改变的事情而苦恼是毫无意义的。
20. I'm concerned about losing my independence in intimate relationships.
我担心在亲密关系中会失去自己的独立性。
21. I'm overly sensitive to criticism.