咨询关系(共情)量表
时间:2013年10月21日|2193次浏览

咨询关系量表

题号 咨询师版 题号 咨客版
1 I respect them as a person.

我尊敬其人

1 They respect me as a person.

 

2 I want to understand how they see things.

我想要理解他们如何看待事情

2 They want to understand how I see things.

 

3 My interest in them depends on what they say or do.

我对他们的兴趣来自他们所说所为

3 Their interest in me depends on what I say or do.

 

4 I am comfortable and at ease in our relationship.

在我们的关系中我觉得舒服和放松

4 They are comfortable and at ease in our relationship.

 

5 I understand their words but I do not understand the way they feel.

我理解他们话语中的意思但是我法了解他们的感觉

5 They understand my words but do not understand the way I feel.

 

6 Whether they feel happy or unhappy with themselves makes no real difference to the way I feel about them.

无论他们自己觉的开心或悲伤,我对待他们的方式横竖一样

6 Whether I am feeling happy or unhappy with myself makes no real difference to the way they feel about me.

 

7 I feel that I put on a role or a front with them.

我觉得我在做戏/打肿脸充胖子

7 I feel that they put on a role or a front with me.

 

8 I am impatient with them.

我对他们很有耐心

8 They are impatient with me.

 

9 I feel appreciation toward them.

我对他们心存感激

9 They feel appreciation toward me.

 

10 I usually sense or realise what they are feeling.

我通常感觉/意识到他们的感受

10 They usually sense or realise what I am feeling.

 

11 I want them to be a particular kind of person.

我想要他们成为一种特殊的人

11 They want me to be a particular kind of person.

 

12 I nearly always feel that what I say expresses exactly what I am feeling and thinking as I say it.

我几乎总是觉得,我对我的感受和想法的表述和我说的一样精确。

12 I nearly always feel that what they say expresses exactly what they are feeling and thinking as they say it.

 

13 I find them rather dull and uninteresting.

我发现他们真是枯燥与乏味。

13 They find me rather dull and uninteresting.

 

14 My own attitudes towards some of the things they do or say prevents me from understanding them.

我对他们所作所为的态度阻碍了我对他们的理解

14 Their own attitude towards some of the things I do or say prevents them from understanding me.

 

15 They can (or could) be openly critical or appreciative of me without really making me feel any differently about them.

他们可以(或可能)公开批评或赞赏我,并不影响我对他们的感受。

15 I can (or could) be openly critical or appreciative of them without really making them feel any differently about me.

 

16 I want them to think that I like them or understand them more than I really do.

我希望他们认为,与我所做的相比,我更喜欢或理解他们。

16 They want me to think that they like me or understand me more than they really do.

 

17 I just tolerate them.

我刚才折磨了他们

17 They just tolerate me.

 

18 I usually understand the whole of what they mean.

我通常能理解他们意思的全部。

18 They usually understand the whole of what I mean.

 

19 If they show that they are angry with me, I become angry with them, too.

如果他们表露对我的愤怒,我也会对他们发火。

19 If I show that I am angry with them they become angry with me, too.

 

20 I express my true impressions and feelings with them.

我表达我对他们的真实印象和情感。

20 They express their true impressions and feelings with me.

 

21 I am friendly and warm with them.

我对他们友好而热情

21 They are friendly and warm with me.

 

22 I just take no notice of some things that they think or feel.

我简直不理会他们的想法和感受。

22 They just take no notice of some things that I think or feel.

 

23 How much I like or dislike them is not altered by anything that they tell me about their self.

我有多喜欢或不喜欢他们,并不根据他们告诉我的任何关于他们的事情而改变。

23 How much they like or dislike me is not altered by anything that I tell them about myself.

 

24 At times they sense that I am not aware of what I am really feeling with them.

有时候他们意识到我并未觉察我与他们之间的真实情感。

24 At times I sense that they are not aware of what they are really feeling with me.

 

25 I am openly myself in our relationship.

在我们的关系中,我是开放的。

25 They are openly their self in our relationship.

 

26 They seem to irritate and bother me.

他们似乎在激怒或干扰我。

26 I seem to irritate and bother them.

 

27 I do not realise how sensitive they are about some of the things we discuss.

我们之间讨论的一些事情,我并不了解他们是如何感受的。

27 They do not realise how sensitive I am about some of the things we discuss.

 

28 Whether the ideas and feelings they express are ‘good’ or ‘bad’ seems to make no difference to my feeling toward them.

无论他们的思想和情感表达为“好”或“坏”,似乎对我对他们的感受没有影响

28 Whether the ideas and feelings I express are ‘good’ or ‘bad’ seems to make no difference to their feeling toward me.

 

29 I understand them.

我理解他们

29 They understand me.

 

30 Sometimes they are more worthwhile in my eyes than they are at other times.

有些时候,与其他时间相比我眼里的他们更有价值。

30 Sometimes I am more worthwhile in their eyes than I am at other times.

 

31 I am truly interested in them.

我对他们真的很感兴趣。

31 They are truly interested in me.

 

32 What I say to them often gives a wrong impression of my whole thought or feeling at the time.

我对他们所说的,经常会给他们一种关于我所思所想的错误印象。

32 What they say to me often gives a wrong impression of their whole thought or feeling at the time.

 

标签: 共情 

发表评论 评论 (0 个评论)